- Entry closing dates Friday 19 April 2024 Late entries close Friday 26 April 2024.
- After completing the online entry for 43rd B2B, a Bay to Bay a Check List will be sent to the recorded email address from the Race Officer, this check list should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org within a couple of days after receiving Race No and ratings email from Race Officer
- Acceptance of the NoR, SI rules and referred AS Rules and Government Rules and requirements are highlighted in the Check List.
- The Check List is quite extensive, some important items are repeated below, please ensure the info provided to the race officer is kept up to date
- Club AS Sailing No or SailPass Nos required for skipper and all crew – available from HBSC website
- Insurance details
- Confirmation of bus seats Friday 6:30pm Saturday 7:15am – board buses outside Volunteer Marine Rescue Hervey Bay 1 Buccaneer Dr Urangan
- Advise intention to anchor near TCBYC Friday night or Saturday morning, see included map for permitted area to drop an anchor in the Snapper Creek Boat Harbour.
Note – Due to limited Marina pens at the Snapper Creek boat harbour, the permitted anchoring area may be very popular, it will only work if sailors respect, co-operate and work together with other sailors to ensure every one who needs to use the area is catered for and can access the required facilities that are available.
Do not tie up to the Public Jetty of any of the
Luxury Afloat House boat jetties at any time.
- Tin Can Bay Yacht Club dining hours of operation Friday 6:00 – 9:00pm Saturday 8:00-10:00am
- Bay to Bay Cruises –
- Bookings Essential – Saturday The Dolphin Ferry Cruise 10:00am to 2:00pm call Heidi 0428 838 836 for details and bookings Sunday
- The Boat Club Bay to Bay Spectator Cruise departs 8:00am ring Captain Phil 0455 074 727 for bookings and details
- Trophy Presentation at the Boat Club Sunday 7:00pm, the Fraser room will be available from 6-6:30 pm, the will be a bar operating in the Fraser Room, but will only have a limited selection of beer and premixed drinks
Other important Check List items to be confirmed:
- Acceptance of Boat Number, Type and Division – fairness, accuracy and potential errors and questions or representations, all enquiries to the Race Officer.