Torquay Pharmacy Regatta
Sailors are hoping for wind to fill their sails for the Infinity Torquay Pharmacy Regatta held off Torquay Beach on February 24th and 25th 2024.
The Hervey Bay Sailing Club will host the two-day event which will attract competitors from across the Fraser Coast. The event is open to off-beach monohulls, catamarans and multihulls from clubs across the Fraser Coast.
The Infinity Pharmacy Torquay Regatta hosted by the Hervey Bay Sailing Club will be held on 24th and 25th of February 2024 on the waters of beautiful Hervey Bay. This event is open to all classes off the beach monohulls, catamarans and multihulls.
The Regatta will be governed by Racing Rules of Sailing (RRS), the prescriptions and regulations of Australian Sailing. The measurement rules of classes competing, this notice of race and the sailing instructions.
All classes of off the beach monohulls, catamarans and multihulls are eligible to compete in the Infinity Pharmacy Torquay Regatta. A competing boat must comply with specific class and measurement rules.
Regatta fees shall be $50.00 per boat or $30.00 per day.
- Division 1- Monohulls
- Division 2-Catamarans/Multihulls with YV Yardstick 78 or higher
- Division 3- Catamarans/Multihulls with YV Yardstick less than 78(Sailing committee may change fleets on reviewing nominations)
5 SCHEDULE OF EVENTS.
- Saturday - Registration from 10.00, Briefing & information session @ 12.00 noon
- Saturday - Racing not before 13.00 back to back (max. 3 heats)
- Saturday - Racing not before 10.30 back to back (max. 3 heats)
6 RACING AREA
The racing area will be that part of Hervey Bay that is in the vicinity of the Hervey Bay Sailing Club.
The courses will be short courses as described in the Sailing Instruction's.
The low points scoring system will apply appendix A4.1
Individual prizes will be awarded in relation to the number of boats in competing fleets.
10 FURTHER INFORMATION.
Contact: Steven Portbury, HBSC Commodore
Mob. 0409 990 261