Win from home with our online raffle, and you don't have to be a HBSC Member!
Over $6000 worth of prizes to be won!
Evolution Sails new sail work Voucher valued at $3000.00!
Yamaha 4 Stroke 6hp Short Shaft OUTBOARD!
Kingfisher Bay Resort 2 Night Stay!
Baby Webber BBQ
Jules Magic Canvas valued at $400 plus no fee for service!
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Hervey Bay Sailing Club Inc. Raffle for the 2024 Hervey Bay Boat Club Bay to Bay Trailerable Yacht Race is authorised under the following guidelines -
Hervey Bay Sailing Club Inc. is an eligible association that can conduct a category 2 game.
2. Hervey Bay Sailing Club Inc. is selling a total of 300 tickets in this Raffle. Each single ticket pricing is at $20.00 each. The benefiting event is 2024 Hervey Bay Boat Club Bay to Bay Trailerable Yacht Race.
3. This raffle will close at 1700hrs (AEST) on Sunday 5th May 2024, or when the 500th ticket is sold. The Raffle will be drawn at the Trophy Presentation at the Hervey Bay Boat Club at approx 1900hrs (AEST) on Sunday 5th May 2024. Winners not present will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and the results will be published at https://herveybaysailingclub.org.au/bay-to-bay-yacht-race/online-raffle/ on the day after the draw.
4. The first prize in the raffle is a Evolution Sails $3000.00 New Dimension Polyant Sail Voucher.
5. The second prize in the raffle is a Bay City Marine Yamaha 6.0HP Short Leg outboard.
6. The third prize in the raffle is a Kingfisher Bay Resort 2 Night Stay.
7. The fourth prize in the raffle is a Baby Webber BBQ.
8. The fifth prize in the raffle is a Jules Magic Canvas.
9. Information on how to enter and details of the prizes form part of these terms. Entry into the Raffle detailed below is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and entrants warrant that they are not prohibited from accepting a prize.
10. Entries are open to Australian residents aged 18 years of age or older but excludes members of the Hervey Bay Sailing Club Inc. committee and their immediate family.
11. Entry is by way of purchase and full payment of tickets online via the Hervey Bay Boat Club Bay to Bay Trailerable Yacht Race at https://herveybaysailingclub.org.au/bay-to-bay-yacht-race/online-raffle/.
12. All entries received and paid in full via the Hervey Bay Sailing Club website by the closing date or until tickets have sold out are automatically entered into the draw. Only Australian currency is accepted as payment for an entry. Ticket purchases are non-refundable.
13. Raffle tickets are not tax deductible. Hervey Bay Sailing Club Inc. accepts no liability for any tax implications that may arise from winning a prize.
14. The Raffle for the 2024 Hervey Bay Boat Club Bay to Bay Trailerable Yacht Race prize draw will be conducted at the Hervey Bay Boat Club, Buccaneer Dev, Urangan commencing approx 1900hrs (AEST) on Sunday 5th May 2024. All valid ticket entry numbers will be entered into the barrel, from which there will be a randomly selected number from the range to identify our winning ticket number/s.
15. Hervey Bay Sailing Club Inc. reserves the right to disqualify entries for non-compliance with these Terms.
16. Hervey Bay Sailing Club Inc. is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of claiming or taking any prize, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law. Hervey Bay Sailing Club Inc. reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of equal value if due to unforeseen circumstances is unable to provide the winner with the nominated prize at the time of delivery.
17. Prize values are based upon recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST) and all references to currency is in Australian dollars. Non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash and no prize is transferable. Hervey Bay Sailing Club Inc. accepts no responsibility for changes in prize value.
18. Hervey Bay Sailing Club Inc. will coordinate all prizes through their own specified suppliers and the prize must be collected by the winner from a nominated location in South East Queensland.
19. Hervey Bay Sailing Club Inc. only collects and uses personal information for the purposes of:
- Processing and recording raffle ticket purchases
- Contacting entrants to update details required for processing raffle ticket purchases or advise of a prize win
- Prize winner notification via print or social media and website
- Communication of other Hervey Bay Sailing Club Inc.. offers and events via phone, mail and email
20. All correspondence should be addressed to Hervey Bay Sailing Club Inc., PO Box 406, Hervey Bay, QLD 4655. Enquiries may be made at firstname.lastname@example.org